Visual & simple to read Facebook Ads reports that will engage your clients and team.Start free trial
Facebook Ads Analytics Reporting
Build a multi-source social media report for a all-in-one performance overview
- Add all your social media channels to one comprehensive report.
- See both organic and paid metrics.
- Compare the performance of the same digital campaign across different social media channels.
Get a simple, easy to read overview of key Facebook ads performance metrics
- Know how cost-efficiently you achieved the objectives you set in your Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Track engagement and interaction driven by your content from Facebook Ads.
- Use visual report templates to delight your team and clients.
Add Facebook Page performance metrics for a comprehensive view of social media performance.
- Build a multi-source report for a all-in-all overview of Facebook performance.
- See both organic and paid metrics on one visual report.
Understand how your Facebook video ads are performing
- Compare average percentage of video watched with previous month.
- Find out average cost per each 10 seconds video view.
Easily check the performance of your Facebook ads
- Find out the extent to which your Facebook adverts encourage page impressions.
- Analyse and compare top performing ads.
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access and different team roles
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible multi-source reports
Client list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
Add comments to the reports to share your insights and recommendations with the clients
Flexible and customisable drag and drop templates
It was the first time that the entire team got interested in statistics from Google Analytics and Facebook. This is a powerful communication tool to send to anyone in the company and get instant constructive feedback.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
As a full service digital agency we use Whatagraph to send weekly and monthly reports to our clients. It's quick and easy to pull data from the platform if a client or internal staff members want an update.