Turn your Facebook analytics data into a visual storyStart free trial
Facebook Page Insights reporting
Get a simple, easy to read overview of key page performance metrics
- Know how fast your Facebook page likes are growing over time.
- Track engagement and interaction driven by your social content.
- Use visual report templates to delight your team and clients.
Spot opportunities to improve your Facebook page performance
- Identify best times for posting content.
- Review best performing posts to find what content works best for your audience.
Understand how your video content is performing
- Compare performance of organic and paid videos views.
- Find out average video watching times.
See how well your sponsored content is performing
- Find out the extent to which sponsored content encourages your page likes.
- Analyse and compare impressions driven by sponsored vs viral shares.
Get to know your audience for better content targeting
- Analyse your audience in terms of gender and age.
- Identify best performing cities.
Automated analytics data reporting platform
Automated data collection from 10+ channels
Customisable visual templates with your branding
Automated report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible report date changes and schedule delivery time
Emailing list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
It was the first time that the entire team got interested in statistics from Google Analytics and Facebook. This is a powerful communication tool to send to anyone in the company and get instant constructive feedback.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
As a full service digital agency we use Whatagraph to send weekly and monthly reports to our clients. It's quick and easy to pull data from the platform if a client or internal staff members want an update.