Automatically generate visual & simple to read Google Analytics reports that will engage your clients and team.Start free trial
Google Analytics reporting
Know how your website traffic is performing
- Evaluate and compare traffic gains across channels.
- Easily check performance changes for selected custom date range.
- Create fully customized web traffic report in minutes.
Effortlessly assess digital campaign results
- Identify top performers in terms of sessions, bounce rate and average session time.
- Excite team with goals and easily track success.
- Generate custom digital campaign reports for your clients.
Automatically monitor and share your marketing KPI performance
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range analytics performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, page views and compare data to previous periods.
Evaluate SEO performance and measure organic traffic gains
- Get keyword and ranking data delivered to your email.
- Assess organic traffic trend line over selected time period.
- Customize your analytics reports with SEO data you need.
Know where your sales are coming from
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, pageviews and compare data to previous periods.
- Easily create custom Google Analytics ecommerce reports.
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access and different team roles
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible multi-source reports
Client list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
Add comments to the reports to share your insights and recommendations with the clients
Flexible and customisable drag and drop templates
It was the first time that the entire team got interested in statistics from Google Analytics and Facebook. This is a powerful communication tool to send to anyone in the company and get instant constructive feedback.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
As a full service digital agency we use Whatagraph to send weekly and monthly reports to our clients. It's quick and easy to pull data from the platform if a client or internal staff members want an update.