Turn your Google Analytics data into a visual storyStart free trial
Google Analytics reporting
Know how your campaigns are performing
- Evaluate and compare traffic gains across channels.
- Easily check performance changes for selected custom date range.
- Create fully customized web traffic report in minutes.
Effortlessly assess digital campaign results
- Identify top performers in terms of sessions, bounce rate and average session time.
- Excite team with goals and easily track success.
- Generate custom digital campaign reports for your clients.
Automatically monitor and share your marketing KPI performance
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range analytics performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, page views and compare data to previous periods.
Evaluate SEO performance and measure organic traffic gains
- Get keyword and ranking data delivered to your email.
- Assess organic traffic trend line over selected time period.
- Customize your analytics reports with SEO data you need.
Know where your sales are coming from
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, pageviews and compare data to previous periods.
- Easily create custom Google Analytics ecommerce reports.
Automated analytics data reporting platform
Automated data collection from 10+ channels
Customisable visual templates with your branding
Automated PDF report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible report date changes and schedule delivery time
Emailing list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
It was the first time that the entire team got interested in statistics from Google Analytics and Facebook. This is a powerful communication tool to send to anyone in the company and get instant constructive feedback.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
As a full service digital agency we use Whatagraph to send weekly and monthly reports to our clients. It's quick and easy to pull data from the platform if a client or internal staff members want an update.