Creating my own reports
Report customization is available in Settings, under Custom reports.
Watch the video to learn about creating own reports with Whatagraph, or follow step by step instructions below.
- To build a custom report, click on 'create new template'.
- Select the data source for your report.
- Choose to start with a blank template or select one of the pre-built templates.
- Give your report a title and start adding metrics. Note: When choosing metrics, small icons show how much space it will take on your custom report.
- Once you are happy with your custom template, you can preview it in your browser or download a PDF sample.
Your freshly prepared report will be saved in your layout section. You will be able to choose it on different sites. How to do it? Watch it here.
Was this article helpful?