Automatically generate visual & simple to read Twitter Analytics reports that will engage your clients and team.Request free trial
Twitter analytics reporting
Build a multi-source social media report for a all-in-one performance overview
- Add all your social media channels to one comprehensive report.
- See both organic and paid metrics.
- Compare the performance of the same digital campaign across different social media channels.
Get a simple, easy to read overview of your key Twitter performance metrics
- Show how fast Twitter followers are growing over time.
- Compare data in any custom date range.
- Use visual report templates to delight your team and clients.
Effortlessly monitor your tweets’ performance
- Review best performing tweets to find what content works best for your audience
- Track engagement and interaction driven by your social content.
Get to know your Twitter fans
- Discover who is influenced by your Twitter content the most
Easily share Twitter analytics data and keep everyone in the loop
- Set up automated Twitter reports for weekly, monthly and yearly performance - or as frequently as you need
- Download PDFs or instantly share reports from your dashboard.
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access and different team roles
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible multi-source reports
Client list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
Add comments to the reports to share your insights and recommendations with the clients
Flexible and customisable drag and drop templates
I save 4 full days out of every month that I used to spend putting together our client reports, but now they all go out automatically, and I can spend that time analyzing the data and helping my clients strategize instead.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
We love how simple and clean the reports are that can be generated, and we use them to better explain to our clients how their digital transformation is aiding their business growth.