Discover a Powerful Looker Studio Alternative
Whatagraph offers an easy-to-use, all-inclusive platform to connect, visualize, and share marketing data with excellent support. Explore a fast and reliable Google Data Studio alternative with native integrations, intuitive cross-channel reporting, and time-saving team features.
- 45+ native integrations
- Live chat customer support
- No connectors
No credit card required
A One-stop Shop Alternative to Google Data Studio (Looker Studio)
No additional connectors. No extra payments. A single platform for all your marketing data needs.
Google Data Studio
Built-in direct Integrations with 45+ channels
Highly rated live chat support
User-friendly intuitive interface
Save and link templates together to edit all at once
Effortless cross-channel reporting
Even more reasons to choose Whatagraph!
Automate your marketing reports and send out or share live interactive reports and dashboards. Need to share with another platform? Easily set up automated data flows to BigQuery.
Gather insights quickly
Stay up to date on your marketing analytics, metrics, and KPIs with frequent data refresh rates. Get near real-time dashboard insights for your clients or team members. Create cross-channel overviews with targets and limits.
Custom brand your marketing reports and dashboards. Align them with your branding by adding color schemes, logos, and email templates.
Include data from different sources into the same widgets or reports with a few clicks. Provide a full picture of your campaigns’ success with no extra training.
Connect any data via direct integration or custom API, from Google Sheets or BigQuery. Export Whatagraph data to another business intelligence software or a warehouse as CSV or Excel files. Leverage easy-to-use manual data inputs for your reports.
Whatagraph doesn’t require additional data connectors or other tools. Direct connection with 45+ of your data sources done in a few clicks to start reporting!
Sharing and automation
Share a link to live report with interactive data and date range picking. Schedule report send out customizing emails and notifications to review. Export data as an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
All your questions answered. And if you can’t find it here, chat to our friendly team.
Is Whatagraph a good Looker Studio Alternative?
Yes, Whatagraph is a good Looker Studio alternative, especially considering all the Whatagraph’s features that Looker Studio lacks:
- Looker Studio is not an all-in-one platform, it’s more a reporting tool. Yes, you can visualize the data you import from several SQL databases, data warehouses, and data lakes, but you need to use 3rd party connectors to pull datasets from all other platforms. Whatagraph has native integrations with over 45 marketing data sources, so all parts of the data journey — connecting, visualization, and sharing take place in a single platform.
- Looker Studio lacks the linked reports function, which allows users to edit multiple reports and dashboards in batch, instead of one by one. Whatagraph also has a multi-user report editing option which fosters collaboration.
- Although Looker Studio has report templates, they don’t come with pre-made widgets, as Whatagraph’s templates do. You need to create every visualization yourself.
- With Looker Studio, data transfer to a data warehouse is possible only through another tool such as Supermetrics or Funnel. Whatagraph, on the other hand, offers easy, code-free data transfers to Google BigQuery data warehouse.
- Unlike Looker Studio, Whatagraph allows you to organize created reports in folders and subfolders for easier navigation.
- All customer support with Looker Studio is limited to Google’s Help sections. Whatagraph comes with live chat support so you can quickly remove any blockers.
What kind of integrations does Whatagraph support?
Whatagraph supports a wide range of integrations, now numbering more than 45 digital marketing platforms. These include data analytics tools like Google Analytics 4, social media like LinkedIn and Facebook, PPC solutions like Google Ads, Amazon Advertising, and Microsoft Ads, SEO tools like Semrush and Ahrefs, and CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce.
Can you export data from Whatagraph?
Yes, you can export data from Whatagraph in three ways — to Google BigQuery, or as CSV and Excel files. The data export functionality is especially useful when you want to further explore the integrated data in another business intelligence tool such as Tableau, Power BI, or Domo.
Is Whatagraph a good data visualization tool for small businesses?
Yes, Whatagraph is a good data visualization and data analysis tool for small businesses, especially those who are looking for more stability and support that open source tools can offer. Whatagraph allows managers to track marketing campaigns and product sales, as well as zoom down into the performance of individual teams. On top of it, Whatagraph comes with transparent pricing plans, which help with budget planning.
Streamline your daily marketing performance monitoring & reporting
All your marketing data in one place
Save yourself valuable hours by reducing the manual work of gathering data from every social media, ppc, or analytics platform. Whatagraph supports 45+ marketing platforms, BigQuery warehouse, spreadsheets, and Custom API.
Make it your own
Customize everything from branded color themes to custom email domains, individual templates, custom date ranges, comment boxes, widgets, and more.
Automated report delivery
Set up automated delivery cadence or share live dashboards to boost trust and transparency with clients or stakeholders by ensuring that everything’s under control.
Ready for insights?
It's time to focus your time on the tasks that really matter, and let us worry about your marketing analytics. Start your free 7-day trial.
- Free for 7 days
- No credit card required
- Live chat support
- Cancel anytime
No credit card required