Visual & simple to read Facebook Ads reports that will engage your clients and team.Request free trial
Facebook Ads reporting
Build a multi-source social media report for a all-in-one performance overview
- Add all your social media channels to one comprehensive report.
- See both organic and paid metrics.
- Compare the performance of the same digital campaign across different social media channels.
Get a simple, easy to read overview of key Facebook ads performance metrics
- Know how cost-efficiently you achieved the objectives you set in your Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Track engagement and interaction driven by your content from Facebook Ads.
- Use visual report templates to delight your team and clients.
Add Facebook Page performance metrics for a comprehensive view of social media performance.
- Build a multi-source report for a all-in-all overview of Facebook performance.
- See both organic and paid metrics on one visual report.
Understand how your Facebook video ads are performing
- Compare average percentage of video watched with previous month.
- Find out average cost per each 10 seconds video view.
Easily check the performance of your Facebook ads
- Find out the extent to which your Facebook adverts encourage page impressions.
- Analyse and compare top performing ads.
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
I save 4 full days out of every month that I used to spend putting together our client reports, but now they all go out automatically, and I can spend that time analyzing the data and helping my clients strategize instead.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
We love how simple and clean the reports are that can be generated, and we use them to better explain to our clients how their digital transformation is aiding their business growth.