The Ultimate Marketing Reporting Tool for All of Your Agency Needs
Whatagraph’s marketing reporting tool automatically pulls data from various marketing channels. Send your clients dashboards or automated reports where they can easily see their performance and the ROI they get from your services. Say goodbye to spreadsheets and say hello to real-time data and report automation!
An All-In-One Software for All Your Marketing Reporting Needs
40+ Integrations with All of Your Digital Marketing Tools
Fully Automated Marketing Reporting at Your Fingertips
Create Customizable Marketing Reports & Enjoy White-labeling
All your questions answered. And if you can’t find it here, chat to our friendly team.
What are the best marketing reporting tools?
- Our reports are fully customizable and super flexible. Utilize our white-label feature and alter: Headings; Logos; Colors; Themes; Fonts; Domains.
- Share your reports and dashboards with others: Do you want to do it manually? Then generate a dashboard link or create a PDF file and distribute it. Or would you prefer to save time and send reports automatically? Set an email to be sent out at the needed frequency, reporting the chosen period of time.
- Always accurate, live and up-to-date data: Our dashboards can’t stand old data. So rest assured that anytime you open your dashboards they present the MOST up-to-date information.
- Create an unlimited number of reports and dashboards: All of our pricing plans include an unlimited number of dashboards. Create, edit and send as many as needed.
- Cross-platform reporting: This feature is a lifesaver when comparing different channels' performance or when looking at your overall digital marketing performance. Whatagraph has over 40 of the most popular integrations with marketing platforms. This means that this marketing analytics solution may be the only one you ever require.
How many marketing channels can I use in a single Whatagraph report?
It’s good to be loved! Our clients are not shy about expressing it.
This is exactly what I was looking for when I set out to find a better way of collating and sharing our social media analytics with internal stakeholders. Goodbye spreadsheets and the tedious task of copying + pasting analytics from each social media account!
We have found it provides our clients quick reports that they can analyze and ingest easily. It cuts down on our explanations and walkthroughs with clients. Overall, it has been a tremendous time-saver, along with exceeding our clients’ expectations with reporting.
The SUPPORT. Whatagraph has THE BEST support team, ultra-responsive, ultra-helpful. They clear your roadblocks, update their platform to suit your needs, implement awesome new features (on user suggestion and on the back of their own ambition). AWESOME.
Whatagraph is exactly what we were looking for in order to collect and organize data from multiple accounts (clients) with multiple data sources. It is the perfect tool to analyse data, to change the strategy, and also to create reports clients will understand.
Whatagraph does not require someone to be “techy” to use the software. The learning curve is so minute, and when you do have issues- the support team will help you in a kind and efficient manner.
You just need a few hours of clicking and trying things to understand it. I like the interface, the way you makeup formulas and edit them, I like that you can build your own widgets.
What really makes Whatagraph shine is the way it breakdown data to your clients. Most of our clients want to see their metrics, but they don't really want to take the time to learn all about understanding them.
Need more help with getting started?
We can set up your report campaign for you!
Ready for insights?
It's time to focus your time on the tasks that really matter, and let us worry about your marketing analytics. Start your free 7-day trial.
- Free for 7 days
- No credit card required
- Live chat support
- Cancel anytime
No credit card required