When you first sign up with Whatagraph, you are automatically prompted to add your first data source. Simply choose from the list of integrations available.
After connecting your data source, you can choose whether you want to create an automated report or a draft report.
- Automated report will take you to automation settings first, where you are able to select what kind of reports to send and who should receive them. Do not worry, we will not start sending the reports without the final confirmation.
- Once automation is set, you land in report builder where you can change report title, edit, delete and add stats, add extra data sources and add your comments.
- After you are happy with the report, simply select Done and we will ask you whether this report should be sent straight away or later.
Draft (instant) reports
- Draft report will take you straight to the report builder where you can select custom dates for the reporting, edit and add stats and change report title.
- Once you are happy with the final report, you can do all sorts of things with it - share it via email, download PDF, view full screen or get embed code.
- You will be able to save the report as draft for later use (it will appear among your other drafts on the home screen).