The Best Facebook Ads Report Template for Agencies
Running Facebook ads campaigns and want to keep an eye on CTR, CPC, or any other key metrics? This template will meet your agency’s and clients' needs. Combine multiple data sources and monitor each channel’s performance in one report! Just connect your clients’ accounts and watch your Facebook ads report template get auto-populated with the most recent data
Easily Customizable Facebook Ads Report Template for Marketing Agencies to Simplify Reporting
Save Time With Our Fully Automated Facebook Ads Reporting Tool
You heard us right! You can send automated Facebook advertising reports without pressing the ‘send’ button. You need to select the sending frequency, decide on the time period you want to report, and the number of recipients. Easily keep your team and clients updated on the most important Facebook ads data.
Easily Create Facebook Ads Reports & Track Campaign Performance
Whether you have a monthly meeting or if you are on a call with your client, create a comprehensive Facebook ads report and answer all the questions that may come up. Present data that gives an overview of your ad campaign performance. Highlight ad impressions, relevance score, cost per result, and audience demographics. Whatagraph shows you all of these details in a single report.
Monitor All Your Facebook Ad Campaign KPIs & Metrics In One Place
Get an in-depth view of your Facebook ad account performance and track ad set analytics. Use our reporting tool to see how each campaign is doing in terms of CPM, the number of received link clicks, ROAS, and ad spend. Develop better and more optimized online marketing strategies with aggregated data - from Facebook ads and many other platforms.
All reporting features your agency needs
No credit card required
All your questions answered. And if you can’t find it here, chat to our friendly team.
What to include in a Facebook ads report?
- Return on ad spend, or ROAS refers to the overall money generated by your Facebook ad campaigns. This indicator will tell you how well your ad is performing and if your marketing efforts and investments are paying off.
- The Reach tells you how many different Facebook users saw your ad. This measure differs from impressions in that it does not collect numerous views from the same person.
- The cost per action (CPA) is a metric that shows the costs of each conversion. In other words, the cost per action is the price you spend for each Facebook user action.
- CTR (Click-through-rate) is a metric that counts how many times your ad has been clicked in relation to the number of impressions received.
- CPM (The cost per mille) /1k impressions statistic determines how much money is paid for every 1.000 impressions.
- When advertising video commercials, the average watch time is essential. It displays the percentage of videos that have been watched. The smaller the percentage, the lower the overall quality of the video;
- The cost per click is the average cost of each received click. CPC should be reduced as much as feasible, while Facebook ad content should be improved to enhance CTR.
How many Facebook Ads reports can I create with one Whatagraph account?
Why should I use Whatagraph instead of Google Data Studio for reporting?
Unlike Data Studio, Whatagraph pushes the limits of report customization. We give you full control of how your reports should look, from branded colours to custom email domains, individual templates, custom date ranges, comment boxes, and more.
It’s good to be loved! Our clients are not shy about expressing it.
This is exactly what I was looking for when I set out to find a better way of collating and sharing our social media analytics with internal stakeholders. Goodbye spreadsheets and the tedious task of copying + pasting analytics from each social media account!
We have found it provides our clients quick reports that they can analyze and ingest easily. It cuts down on our explanations and walkthroughs with clients. Overall, it has been a tremendous time-saver, along with exceeding our clients’ expectations with reporting.
The SUPPORT. Whatagraph has THE BEST support team, ultra-responsive, ultra-helpful. They clear your roadblocks, update their platform to suit your needs, implement awesome new features (on user suggestion and on the back of their own ambition). AWESOME.
Whatagraph is exactly what we were looking for in order to collect and organize data from multiple accounts (clients) with multiple data sources. It is the perfect tool to analyse data, to change the strategy, and also to create reports clients will understand.
Whatagraph does not require someone to be “techy” to use the software. The learning curve is so minute, and when you do have issues- the support team will help you in a kind and efficient manner.
You just need a few hours of clicking and trying things to understand it. I like the interface, the way you makeup formulas and edit them, I like that you can build your own widgets.
What really makes Whatagraph shine is the way it breakdown data to your clients. Most of our clients want to see their metrics, but they don't really want to take the time to learn all about understanding them.
Need more help with getting started?
We can set up your report campaign for you!
Ready for insights?
It's time to focus your time on the tasks that really matter, and let us worry about your marketing analytics. Start your free 7-day trial.
- Free for 7 days
- No credit card required
- Live chat support
- Cancel anytime
No credit card required