Turn your Google AdWords data into a visual storyStart free trial
Google AdWords reporting
Engaging Google AdWords reports for an automated performance overview
- Evaluate Google PPC performance across campaigns, Ad Groups and ads using key KPIs
- Easily assess changes before and after campaign optimisations
Always know what value your AdWords are bringing
- Regulary get analytics reports with latest conversion data: number of conversions, value generated and conversion rates.
- Monitor your AdWords spendings and key KPIs: total cost, cost per click and cost per conversion.
Automatically monitor and share your marketing KPI performance
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, page views and compare analytics data to previous periods.
Easily monitor keyword performance data and spot opportunities for optimisation
- Compare keywords in terms of clicks and conversions they bring
- Monitor change over time for custom date range analytics
Review best (and worst) performing ads on the go
- Assess the performance of ad copy, for both text and banner ads
- Easily track down winning ads for instant campaign optimisation
Automated analytics data reporting platform
Automated data collection from 10+ channels
Customisable visual templates with your branding
Automated report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
Multiple user access
Downloadable report PDFs and instant sharing
Flexible report date changes and schedule delivery time
Emailing list management
Custom report types for different users
Your logo, name and colour
It was the first time that the entire team got interested in statistics from Google Analytics and Facebook. This is a powerful communication tool to send to anyone in the company and get instant constructive feedback.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
As a full service digital agency we use Whatagraph to send weekly and monthly reports to our clients. It's quick and easy to pull data from the platform if a client or internal staff members want an update.