Visual and simple to read Google AdWords reports that will engage your clients. Generate automatically & share instantly.Request free trial
Google AdWords reporting
Engaging Google AdWords reports for an automated performance overview
- Evaluate Google PPC performance across campaigns, Ad Groups and ads using key KPIs
- Easily assess changes before and after campaign optimisations
Always know what value your AdWords are bringing
- Regulary get analytics reports with latest conversion data: number of conversions, value generated and conversion rates.
- Monitor your AdWords spendings and key KPIs: total cost, cost per click and cost per conversion.
Automatically monitor and share your marketing KPI performance
- Check goal completion and conversions for weekly, monthly, yearly or custom date range performance.
- Analyze your landing pages in terms of sessions, page views and compare analytics data to previous periods.
Easily monitor keyword performance data and spot opportunities for optimisation
- Compare keywords in terms of clicks and conversions they bring
- Monitor change over time for custom date range analytics
Review best (and worst) performing ads on the go
- Assess the performance of ad copy, for both text and banner ads
- Easily track down winning ads for instant campaign optimisation
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
I save 4 full days out of every month that I used to spend putting together our client reports, but now they all go out automatically, and I can spend that time analyzing the data and helping my clients strategize instead.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
We love how simple and clean the reports are that can be generated, and we use them to better explain to our clients how their digital transformation is aiding their business growth.