Automatically generate visual & simple to read Facebook Insights reports that will engage your clients and team.Request free trial
Facebook Page Insights reporting
Build a multi-source social media report for a all-in-one performance overview
- Add all your social media channels to one comprehensive report.
- See both organic and paid metrics.
- Compare the performance of the same digital campaign across different social media channels.
Get a simple, easy to read overview of key page performance metrics
- Know how fast your Facebook page likes are growing over time.
- Track engagement and interaction driven by your social content.
- Use visual report templates to delight your team and clients.
Add Facebook Ads metrics for a comprehensive view of social media performance.
- Build a multi-source report for a all-in-all overview of Facebook performance.
- See both organic and paid metrics on one visual report.
Understand how your video content is performing
- Compare performance of organic and paid videos views.
- Find out average video watching times.
See how well your sponsored content is performing
- Find out the extent to which sponsored content encourages your page likes.
- Analyse and compare impressions driven by sponsored vs viral shares.
Get to know your audience for better content targeting
- Analyse your audience in terms of gender and age.
- Identify best performing cities.
Spot opportunities to improve your Facebook page performance
- Identify best times for posting content.
- Review best performing posts to find what content works best for your audience.
All your digital marketing reporting in one place, automated and simplified.
Your marketing data sources, combined
Customisable drag n drop templates with your branding
Automated multi-source report generation and e-mail delivery
Tools to make your reporting easy
I save 4 full days out of every month that I used to spend putting together our client reports, but now they all go out automatically, and I can spend that time analyzing the data and helping my clients strategize instead.
We asked our clients what they thought of the reports and they loved them! They could understand the infographic style reporting with explanations better than graphs from Google Analytics.
We love how simple and clean the reports are that can be generated, and we use them to better explain to our clients how their digital transformation is aiding their business growth.